I would like to thank A Smith’s World for nominating me for The Liebster Award!
For The Liebster Award, there are a few rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Myself:
- I have to wear Dr. Marten’s shoes in a children’s size which is really frustrating because all the really great styles only come in adult sizes.
- Over the years, I’ve taken classes in French, Spanish, Hebrew and Latin. I still can’t speak any of them.
- I never drank coffee until last year. Paris taught me to like lattes.
- I can’t remember song lyrics and that seriously screws up my shower renditions.
- I smile and say, “Hi” to dogs when I pass them on the street.
My Liebster Award nominations are:
A Smith’s World’s questions to me:
- Who inspires you the most? Easy, Chris Colfer. He is so talented and so fearless. He made me think that maybe I could write too.
- If you had to save one thing from a burning building what would it be? The painting over my living-room couch. It makes me smile.
- What is your opinion on listening to music when writing? Nope, can’t do it. I need quiet. The lyrics in the songs pull me off focus.
- What was the name and plot of the first piece of writing you did? I don’t remember the title. It was so long ago and I never finished the story. It was a short story based on Star Trek.
- If you had the ability to change one thing from the past, would you and what would it be? I guess we all wish we had done some things differently but to actually go back and change anything if I could, no. I believe life is a tapestry, pull just one thread out and the whole picture changes. Nope, I wouldn’t be willing to chance making things worse.
My Questions To You:
- If you could time travel, would you choose to visit the past or the future?
- Your dream house would have …. ?
- Was there any one catalyst that started you writing?
- What is the first movie you remember seeing?
- Does blogging take up a good chunk of your time?