Thank you, Stephanie for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. According to the rules I have to list 7 facts about myself and nominate 15 bloggers. Here goes 🙂
Seven interesting or not so interesting facts about me:
1. I’m 4’10” if I’m having a really wild hair day.
2. I have a lovely kitchen I never use.
3. There are a bunch of things I always meant to learn but never got around to like playing the piano, riding a horse, sailing…
4. I love to go; anywhere. Give me ten minutes to pack a bag and I’m on the next plane. (If you think it takes me ten minutes to pack, I’ve got bridge in New York I want to sell you 🙂
5. I drive a convertible which makes no sense in a city that only has top-down weather for six months of the year.
6. I have never in my life had a craving for healthy food.
7. I’m not good with angsty stuff. I don’t care how good the book or movie is, if it starts of with child or wife abuse count me out.
I’m sorry, I’ve thought about this and I’m just not going to nominate 15 bloggers who probably have better things to do than find 15 other bloggers to pass this along to.
I’m kind of new to the blogging thing but I’m starting to make connections with some interesting people and I don’t want to piss anyone off.
So, sorry, no nominations.