It’s that time of year, winter coats get packed away and windows opened. Grass thinks about turning green, buds pop out on trees, and bicycles appear on sidewalks.
Everything feels bright, fresh.
What about your blog? Is it looking a little dusty, a little tired?
One of Hugh’s suggestions is to wade through your old posts, chucking the ones you don’t want and updating the ones you do. I ended up trashing everything from my first year on WordPress—except one post.
One that still makes me smile.
In response to a blog award request to Tell Us 5 Things About Yourself, I answered…
- I’m 4’10”—if I’m having a wild hair day.
- I’ve taken years of classes in French and Spanish and still can’t speak either language.
- I can’t remember song lyrics anymore which seriously screws up my shower renditions.
- I say, “Hi” to dogs when I pass them on the street.
- I love to travel—anywhere. Give me ten minutes to pack a bag and I’m on the plane. (If you think it takes me ten minutes to pack, I’ve got bridge in Manhattan I want to sell you.)