It’s that time of year, winter coats are packed away, and windows are opened. Grass thinks about turning green, buds pop out on trees, and bicycles appear on sidewalks.
As per Hugh’s suggestion #12, I waded through my old posts, and trashed everything from my first year on WordPress, except…the answers to one of those blog award questions. You remember, the Tell Us 5 Things About Yourself request?
Reading those answers now, after five years, some of them still true, some not
Sharing the nostalgia and hopefully, the smiles…
- I’m 4’10”—if I’m having a wild hair day.
- I’ve taken years of classes in French and Spanish, and still can’t speak either of them.
- I can’t remember song lyrics anymore, and that seriously screws up my shower renditions.
- I say, “Hi” to dogs when I pass them on the street.
- I love to go—anywhere. Give me ten minutes to pack a bag and I’m on the plane. (If you think it takes me ten minutes to pack, I’ve got bridge in New York I want to sell you.)